In service to humanity…we advance the art, science and practice of professional coaching.
I. Advocate excellence, credentialing and ethics
II. Create an environment of growth and learning
III. Identify and develop the gifts and talents of all (individuals, teams, and organizations)
IV. Raise awareness of professional coaching and serve our members and communities
- Facilitate advancement and maintenance of member credentialing.
- Hold our annual coaching conference in October. (BHAG)
- Maintain high quality monthly programs as measured by surveys and qualitative feedback.
- Ensure sustainability of chapter leadership by offering leadership training and recruitment event(s.) (Critical)
- Offer activities between meetings – provide for at least one non-meeting opportunity for members to meet.
- Establish or maintain a relationship with at least one educational/non-profit entity leading to the development of a coaching program.