Our Inner Wound? Coaching in the Presence of Trauma
Presented by Brad Hardie, PCC
Offering a unique opportunity for self-awareness and to gain confidence with your ability to recognize when clients are experiencing or have been involved with traumatic events that are impacting or preventing them from moving forward resourcefully.
Enhancing the learning of coaches seeking knowledge of trauma, its effects on the clients and how best to coach the process of trauma when it presents itself.
Key learnng objectives:
- Participants will be able to understand what Trauma Informed Coaching is
- Participants will be able to categorize the three types of Traumas
- Participants will be able to identify the parts of the Trauma Brain
- Participants will be able to identify what causes trauma
- Participants will reflect, evaluate, and identify the presence of trauma.
- Participants will learn to recognize wellness in clients.
Brad Hardie PCC, MPNLP, CTP, Informative Speaker, Certified Trauma Informed Coach. Expert in Trauma, Behavioral Management, and Human Development. Co-Principal at Moving the Human Spirit.