ICF Arizona is an active chapter serving coaches throughout the Grand Canyon state and beyond, with over 400 members. As a nonprofit organization, we rely entirely on volunteers to help design, support and deliver programming throughout the year to advance the professional growth and success of our members – including education, resources, conferences and workshops, and access to coaching experts around the world. We invite volunteers to get involved in our standing committees, special projects and ad hoc volunteer opportunities.
Chapter Excellence & Governance Committee - supports the future leadership and operational excellence of the chapter.
Finance Committee - oversees chapter finances and budget.
Professional Development Committee - plans and produces educational content and special events for our members, as well as supports credentialing and DEIJ initiatives. Subcommittees and special project teams include:
- Wellness, Wholeness and Cultural Competency (WWCC) - assists coaches in doing the inner work that will unleash the power of wholeness, wellbeing and healing that comes from being able to acknowledge and deeply embrace all aspects of one's culture and appreciate the culture of others.
- Virtual & In-Person Programming - supports the planning for monthly virtual and in-person education programs.
- Fall Summit - plans and produces the Fall Summit, Fall Summit extra impactful for attendees
- International Coaching Week - plans and produces chapter activities in celebration of International Coaching Week, held in May of each year.
- Credentialing - advances coach credentialing goals for ICF Arizona through educational programming and CCEU attainment.
Membership Committee - supports positive relations with, and the needs of, ICF Arizona members throughout Arizona and beyond.
- Regional Ambassadors- Ambassadors connect with coaches in their local/regional communities and plan opportunities for local get-togethers.
- Volunteer Coordination- Supports the volunteer needs for the chapter by identifying, recruiting, supporting and recognizing volunteers
Marketing & Communications Committee - develops and implements marketing and communications strategies for the chapter, promoting ICF Arizona brand awareness, developing social media, and building audiences for chapter events.
Outreach & Partnerships Committee - develops strategic partnerships between ICF Arizona and Arizona businesses and community organizations to advance the coaching profession.
- Social Impact - Partners with nonprofit and public organizations throughout Arizona, offering pro bono coaching opportunities with ICF Arizona credentialed coaches.
If you have skills & talents to share that fit a particular role, GREAT! If you are interested in volunteering, but don’t see the perfect role for you here, we’re happy to connect you with other opportunities. In either case, click the Volunteer Now button below to complete our Volunteer Application and we’ll be in touch!