As a Charter Chapter of the global International Coaching Federation, it is the vision of ICF AZ to “make coaching an integral part of a thriving society, and to make that happen.”
(Excerpted from International Coaching Federation – follow link to find out more.)
We agree that “we must first ensure coaches have the ability and support to thrive in their own right.”
In alignment with the global organization, we will work “towards creating a more diverse, equitable, inclusive and just coaching profession for all professional coaches and clients worldwide.”
4 Meaningful Focus Areas
- Expand global representation for underrepresented communities to ensure inclusion and belonging throughout our ecosystem.
- Invest in education to increase diversity intelligence and provide professional development opportunities for leaders, volunteers, staff, ICF Members and other stakeholders.
- Create an accessible environment for all stakeholders with any disability.
- Establish policies that reinforce equity throughout the coaching profession and ICF community.
Chapter Diversity Guide
ICF AZ is pleased to share the ICF Chapter Diversity Guide. This guide provides an outline of the steps needed to incorporate diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging and justice (DEIBJ) to align with ICF’s focus on diversity.
Click to download ICF Chapter Diversity Guide
This guide will discuss:
- Diversity, mission, vision and value statements
- Diversity-specific board role
- Anti-discriminatory statement
- Diversity training
- Data and analytics
- Diversity strategic goals
- Ways to measure diversity goals
- Yearly diversity reporting